Fumax — Focus on Printed Circuit Board Fabrication and PCB Assembly Turnkey Services, High Quality, Low Cost, Fast Delivery and Easy Ordering for customers all over the world.
The product range of Rigid PCB that Fumax can offer：
* PCBs with up to 48 layers
* Alu core, also plates-through
* Laser Direct Imaging (LDI)
* Microvias from 75µm
* Blind- and Buried-Vias
* Via Plugging / Stacking
* Layer（2-40 layers）；
* PCB size（Min. 10*15mm, Max.508*889mm）；
* Finished board thickness（0.21-6.0mm）；
* Min base copper thickness（1/3 OZ (12um)）；
* Max finished copper thickness（6 OZ）；
* Min trace width/spacing（Inner layer:Part 2 / 2mil, overall 3 / 3mil; Outer layer:Part 2.5/2.5mil, overall 3 / 3mil）；
* Tolerance of the dimension size（±0.1mm）;
* Surface Treatment（HASL/ENIG/OSP/LEAD FREE HASL/GOLD PLATING/IMMERSION Ag/IMMERSION Sn）；
* Impedance Control Tolerance（±10%,50Ω and below:±5Ω）；
* Solder Mask Color（green, blue, red, white, black）.
Rigid Printed Circuit Boards offer increased circuit density and can reduces size and overall weight of the board. This is why many electronic companies in the world use these boards in several electronic devices and gadgets. The compact size, immunity to movement, and easy maintenance makes Rigid PCBs an ideal product for a variety of applications. They are particularly useful in industries where components need to be fixed, and need to deal with application stress, and elevated temperatures.
* Industrial Electronics and Automation: Rigid PCBs can be used to support light as well as heavy duty applications. Multilayered PCBs can be used to provide controlled impedance and creating buried connections. Heavy duty PCBs can be used to support applications involving high voltage and frequency. . Examples of automation applications include robotics, gas and pressure controllers, pick and place equipment, and surge suppressors.
* Medical: While flexible circuits are more popular in this sector, rigid PCBs also have a place in medical applications. They are mainly used for the large sized, non-portable equipment. Examples of these include tomography equipment, Electromyography (EMG) machines, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) systems.
* Aerospace: The aerospace industry consists of challenging, high temperature environments. Rigid PCBs can come in handy here, as they can be designed with copper and aluminum substrates, and high temperature laminates. Examples of aerospace applications include Auxiliary Power Units (APUs), airplane cockpit instrumentation, power converters, temperature sensors, and control tower instrumentation systems.
* Automotive: Rigid PCBs can be found in medium to large sized vehicles. Like aerospace applications, the PCBs can be constructed with high copper and aluminum substrates. High temperature laminates can be added for protection against the engine heat and environmental contaminants. Automotive PCBs can also be constructed out of plated copper for improved durability. Rigid PCBs can be used in applications such as AC/DC power converters, Electronic Computer Units (ECUs), transmission sensors, and power distribution junction boxes.