Fumax PCB assembly business spans the world, including in India, Russia, the United States, Spain, Italy, Germany, Iran, Vietnam, the United Kingdom and other countries. Provide diversified OEM and ODM services to domestic and foreign customers.
Below we will introduce the method of judging the quality of PCB assembled circuit boards.
Methods to judge the quality of PCB assembled circuit boards:
1: Distinguish the quality of the circuit board from its appearance
Generally speaking, the appearance of PCB assembly circuit boards can be analyzed and judged from three aspects;
- Light and color.
The external circuit boards are covered with ink, and the circuit boards can play an insulating role. If the color of the board is not bright and there is less ink, the insulation board itself is not good.
- Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of circuit boards is different from the standard circuit board. Customers can measure and check the thickness and specifications of their products according to their own.
- Weld appearance.
Since the circuit board has many parts, if the welding is not done well, the parts will easily fall off, seriously affecting the welding quality of the circuit board. It is very important to have a good appearance, identify it carefully, and have a strong interface.
2: A good PCB assembly circuit board needs to meet the following requirements
- The copper surface is not easy to oxidize, which affects the installation speed. After oxidation, it will break soon after use;
- The telephone is required to be easy to use after the components are installed, that is, the electrical connection must meet the requirements;
- The copper skin is not easy to fall off when exposed to high temperatures;
- The line width, line thickness, and line spacing of the lines must meet the requirements to avoid line heating, open circuits, and short circuits;
- No additional electromagnetic radiation;
- High temperature, high humidity and resistance to special environments should also be considered;
- The appearance is not deformed to avoid deformation of the shell and misalignment of the screw holes after installation. Nowadays, it is all mechanized installation, and the deformation error of the hole position and circuit of the circuit board and the design should be within the allowable range;
- The mechanical properties of the surface must meet the installation requirements.
Fumax PCB Assembly has focused on the printed circuit board industry for many years. It focuses on the production, R&D and sales of printed circuit boards and has become one of the important brands in the printed circuit board industry. One of the world’s largest printed circuit board suppliers.
After years of development and precipitation, Fumax has developed into a PCB assembly manufacturer integrating international manufacturing, automated production, and global marketing.